Based near the historic town of Ledbury in Herefordshire. A family owned and run business, we have been at the forefront of fruit harvesting machines and associated handling equipment for over 40 successful years.
We are proud to have many boutique farmers as well as blue chip organisations as clients (including Bulmers Cider, Pixley Berries and Thatchers Cider to name but a few) and we operate a hands on development programme that see's our senior design engineer travelling the country developing machines to suit individual needs.
We have kept our company small to ensure we provide a bespoke, personal service that ensures your crop quality and yield is maximised and your harvesting overheads minimised.
We design and build to the highest standards and decades of passionate experience are evident in every machine that we build.
Have a delicate fruit crop anywhere in the world that you think we can help with? NEED SECOND HAND MACHINERY?? Please give Rob Chapman a call for a no-obligation discussion of your harvesting, product handling needs.
Rob knows the industry inside out, has many, many years of experience in the fruit harvesting industry, both from hands on harvesting through to design and development innovations.
With a wide network of industry contacts, if you cant find the machine you need in the small ads, give Rob a call to see if he can help.
LATEST NEWS! 1 Tonne Grouse Apple harvester under development. A brand new Bavenhill Environmental facility online at the Preston Cross Site early 2018. (New Bavenhill website: www.bavenhillenvironmental.co.uk )
We have machines to handle:
- Cider Apples
- Farming Chemicals (Range of new and used sprayers)
- A revolutionary shake & catch system.
- A self propelled 80t a day machine with built in blower & 2t basket
- A 80t a day tractor mounted machine with built in blower & high lift trailer option
- A front sweep with side shift and 2 drive motors
- A shaker that is easy on the operator, tractor and the trees.
- The famous Grouse. '2017 spec’, increased capacity, a great machine, now even better.
- Hydraulic Hoop Bending Machines
Don't forget our custom manufacturing options. Have an idea? Want to make it a reality? Give us a call.
NEW AND USED MACHINES AVAILABLE.
CALL ROB CHAPMAN FOR AN UP TO DATE USED EQUIPMENT LIST.